Unique and Exciting
Our Courses Are Unique
Step-by-Step InstructionsWe start from square one to help you develop a great foundation, learn the basics, and stop you from forming any bad habits that will hurt you down the road. As you progress through the course, you’ll begin learning chords, scales, songs, riffs, strum patterns and the important techniques essential for every guitar player!
Fast ResultsWe’ll take your from a complete beginner to a Rock God over the course of 90 Days! This fast paced course will have you learning chords, songs, and iconic riffs within the first few lessons. By day 90, you’ll be playing advanced techniques for both acoustic and electric guitar, full songs front to back, and improvised guitar solos.
Lifetime AccessWe can get you from zero to guitar hero in 90 days, but every student moves at their own pace. We want you to practice and master every technique presented in this challenge, so we’re giving you lifetime access to our 90-Day Challenge, plus 25 full-length song lessons! Rock out on your time and on your schedule!
Organized Course MaterialStop wasting your time with unstructured, unorganized and confusing guitar tutorials. We make it easy to follow along and learn the right way with step-by-step lessons that build from a solid foundation.
Made For BeginnersIf you’re just getting started, you’re in the right place. We kick off our course with the very basics and work our way up to song riffs, chord progressions and advanced style techniques. Not only will you be a Guitar God in 90 days, you’ll avoid the pitfalls and common mistakes that so many beginners make.
Written Course MaterialEvery lesson comes with a written overview of the material covered and gives you a straightforward guide that helps make your practice time effective and convenient.
Patient and Encouraging InstructorsOur curriculum was written with you in mind. Our instructors know what it’s like to just start out learning a new instrument. With us, you’ll get the patient and reassuring guidance you need to get past the guitar growing pains.
Stops Bad HabitsOne of the biggest pitfalls of learning an instrument on your own, or learning from an unqualified instructor, is the development of bad habits. Bad habits can stunt your growth as a musician and make it difficult to learn or play certain songs properly. What’s worse is that once you develop a bad habit it’s twice as hard to reverse it! Do yourself a favor and learn correctly from Day One!
- Anatomy of The Guitar
- Finger Strength Development
- Chord Change Muscle Memory Development
- Down and Up Strum Patterns
- Song Riffs: Smoke On The Water and Seven Nation Army
- Into To Soloing: C Major Scale
- Creative Soloing
- Chord Change Muscle Memory Development Phase 2
- Blues Guitar and 12 Bar Blues
- Song Riffs: Satisfaction(I Can’t Get No), Beat It, Brown Eyed Girl
- Intermediate Strum Patterns
- Intro to Barre Chords
- Intermediate Chord Variations
- Scale Patterns and Soloing Techniques
- Song Lessons: Free Fallin’, Stand By Me, Somewhere Over The Rainbow, Star Spangled Banner
- Intro To Chord Picking
- Flat-picking Exercises
- Alternating Bass Note Strum Technique
- Song Lessons: Walk The Line, Good Riddance (Time of Your Life), Sweet Child O’ Mine, Love Will Keep Us
- Alive, and House of the Rising Sun
- Into To Power Chords
- Palm Muting
- Chord Muting
- Hammer-On/Pull-Off Techniques
- Song Study: Iron Man, Wild Thing, 8 Mile, Smells Like Teen Spirit, Crazy Train, Layla, and Whole Lotta Love
- Skill Building
- Flat Picking Song Riffs: Don’t Fear The Reaper and Wish You Were Here
- Speed Training Song Study: Life In The Fast Lane and Dead or Alive
- Rythmic Picking: Sweet Home Alabama and Dream On
- Advanced Rhythm Song Study: Wonderwall
Day 61 – 70
- E and A Barre Chord Shapes with Major and Minor Variations
- Seventh Chord Theory and Chord Shapes
- Identification of Chord Root Notes
- Song Studies: I’m Yours, Kryptonite, Wild Horses, Smoke On The Water, Hey Joe and Across The Universe
- Intro To Finger Picking
- Right Hand Finger Technique
- Rhythmic Picking Patterns
- Song Study: Dust In The Wind, Landslide, Fast Car, Wherever You Will Go, Rhiannon, Tears In Heaven, Nothing Else Matters
Day 81- 90
- Song Format and Writing Structure
- Full Song Lesson: You and Me, Heart Of Gold, Crash, Baby I love Your Way, Going To California, Hey There
- Delilah, More Than A Feeling, Fade To Black, The Wind Cries Mary, Stairway To Heaven
- Repertoire Building
Full-Length Song Lessons That Rock!
You’ll learn every note of these iconic songs with full-length song studies included in your membership
- More than a Feeling - Boston
- Black Dog – Led Zeppelin
- Yesterday – The Beatles
- Wild Horses – The Rolling Stones
- Enter Sandman - Metallica
- China Grove – The Doobie Brothers
- Stairway to Heaven – Led Zeppelin
- Santeria – Sublime
- Fade to Black – Metallica
- Take It Easy – The Eagles
- Wonderwall - Oasis
- Dust in the Wind - Kansas
- Californication – The Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Hey There Delilah – Plain White T’s
- Hey Jude – The Beatles
- You and Me – Lifehouse
- Bad Moon Rising – Creedence Clearwater Revival
- In My Life – The Beatles
- Simple Man –Lynyrd Skynyrd
- Patience – Guns N’ Roses
- Back In Black – AC/DC
- Landslide – Fleetwood Mac
- Dream On – Aerosmith
- Baby I Love Your Way – Peter Frampton
- Going To California – Led Zeppelin
- Tears in Heaven – Eric Clapton
- American Pie – Don Mclean
- Crash – Dave Matthews Band
- Wonderful Tonight – Eric Clapton
- Dead or Alive – Bon Jovi
- Walk This Way – Aerosmith
- The A Team – Ed Sheeran
- The Wind Cries Marry – Jimi Hendrix
- Funk #49 – Joe Walsh
- Hey Joe – Jimi Hendrix
- Blowin’ In The Wind– Bob Dylan
- Heart of Gold– Neil Young
From Our Customers
I’ve been doing the 90 Day Challenge for the past two months and can’t believe the progress I’ve made. I’ve tried lessons with friends and family who play the guitar and they didn’t have the patience or ability to make the lessons fun and exciting. RockStar Guitar instructors are natural born teachers. I will continue taking lessons with them until Kirk Hemmett resigns and Metallica asks me to join them on tour.
Playing the guitar has been a lifetime dream for me. I tried learning straight from a book, in a group class and with YouTube, all to no avail. After each lesson, I feel like a better guitarist. It has been a little over 2 months now and my progress has been significant. If you are interested in learning to play the guitar, RockStar Guitar is the way to go. I would recommend this business to all of my friends, family and to all the strangers that I have not had the pleasure to meet.
RockStar Guitar is the cream of the crop! Thank you for creating such a great resource for learning guitar from the ground up. Until now my learning experience has been dismal at best. Over the past 30 years I have followed numerous DVD’s, Book lessons and several online resources for learning guitar. I am currently on day 31 of the 90 day course and have to say that I feel I have learned more in the past month then I have in all my previous attempts. You have a variety of very engaging and knowledgeable instructors who consistently present the material in a manner that is straight forward, easy to digest and fun.
One Time Payment - Lifetime Access
That's Under $2 Per Lesson!
- Our 90 Day Challenge
- 25 Iconic Song Lessons
- Ebook Practice Guide
- 7 Day Free Trial
- Lifetime Access
- Access for all devices